General Terms and Conditions
Before placing an order at tirendo.us, please make sure you read and understand your rights and obligations under these terms and conditions.
This is a service brought to you by Gigatires LLC.
- We will make every attempt to ship your product by the end of the next business day, upon receipt of payment. If there any issues, we will notify you immediately.
B. Return/Refund Policy
- You can buy tires with confidence from tirendo.us. We will accept returns up to 45 days after delivery of the tires. If you are not happy with the tires for any reason, return them to us for a full refund and the shipping is on us. Exclusions apply, see below for details.
- Contact our Customer Service department to initiate the return. Please call 1-888-670-0745 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not return any tires directly to our office, as they will not be accepted.
What Isn't Covered
1. Tires that become unserviceable due to:
- Conditions resulting from road hazards, such as (A) impact damage, (B) cuts, (C) snags, or (D) punctures.
- Conditions such as, but not limited to, uneven, cupping, feathering tread wear resulting from (A) improper installation, (B) wheel misalignment, (C) tire/wheel assembly imbalance, (D) use of an improper rim, (E) improper mounting or dismounting or (F) misapplication.
- Conditions resulting from consumer damage, such as (A) improper tire and vehicle maintenance, (B) misuse, (C) abuse, (D) accident, (E) under inflation, (F) overloading and (G) over inflation.
2. Use in any off-road applications.
3. Tires that are:
- Worn unevenly and/or show a difference of 2/32 (1.6mm) between the grooves.
- Altered in any manner (additional siping, buffing, stud pin holes, re-grooving, truing, etc.).
C. Manufacturer's Warranties
- Warranty by the manufacturer is extended to the purchaser on all tires sold by tirendo.us. Warranty details can be found at the manufacturersâ€™ websites. Tires returned for defects are subject only to the warranty and warranty process of the manufacturer of that tire.
- Our direct customers can only file product warranty claims. In so far as we are insured against damage claims, we may pass on any resulting insurance claim to the client.
- Damage claims against Gigatires LLC will be refuted unless Gigatires LLC management, employees or legal representatives are liable for deliberate acts of gross negligence. We will not accept liability for damages due to negligence in so far as this exclusion of liability is held to be reasonable under the given circumstances. The customer's statutory rights for non-delivery are not affected by this clause.
- Save for the customer's statutory rights in relation to the purchased tires or rims and their fitness for purpose and (amongst others) satisfactory quality, damage claims will be refuted, if we, our legal representatives, or our management are not liable for deliberate acts or gross negligence. This also applies to damages incurred due to duties neglected during negotiations, as well as unauthorized acts.
- Our legal representatives and management are not liable for ensuing damages and typical damages, resulting from a careless interpretation of minor contract duties or minor duties within the framework of a contract agreement. The total damage will be restricted to the typical average amount of damages, save for damage due to liability for negligently caused death or personal injury. This clause does not affect your right to seek compensation for any damage or loss incurred by the customer.
- It is common knowledge that, at present, it is not possible to develop or operate error-free software and hardware or exclude errors, which may occur while using the Internet. We will not be liable for any damages to users or third parties incurred while using our platforms.
- All rights reserved. Text, images, sound, graphics, animations and videos, as well as layout of our web site are covered by copyright law and other trademarks. It is prohibited to copy, distribute, change or offer access to a third party the content of this website for commercial purposes.
- Some of our websites include images, which are copyrighted by a third party. If not indicated otherwise, all trademarks on our websites are registered. The use of our websites does not grant any license to intellectual property by us or any third party.
E. Other Terms and Conditions
- Our website offers are open and non-binding. We reserve all rights to change items, adjust prices to market prices, and to make any technical changes. In so far as we provide free services, these can be terminated or charged for at any time, without any prior notice. No loss, substitution, or punitive claims can be derived from such actions on our part.
- Our terms and conditions, which apply to all agreements and offers, become effective when an order is placed. Before placing an order, please make sure you have noted and understood your rights and obligations under these terms and conditions.
- The overall validity of these terms and conditions is not affected by single void items and the rest of the contract shall only continue to bind the parties if it is capable of continuing in existence without the void term.
- Gigatires LLC reserves the right to change its terms and conditions at any time. If the customer does not object to the changes within a period of 2 weeks after changes are announced, the changes will be effective. If the customer objects within the set time period, parties have the right to cancel their contracts at the point in time when the modified conditions take effect.
- Our terms and conditions also apply to any future business transactions, without any further detailed agreement being necessary. This clause does not affect the customers' right to seek compensation for breach of contract due to any amendment made to these terms and conditions.
Prices do not include shipping, taxes or fees.
To calculate the shipping costs just click on the shipping button.
Price and availability is subject to change without prior notice.